Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter 2009 - I think we had at least 3 easter egg hunts. Cole and Kate were pros by Sunday. We had a little barbeque at Julie's house Friday night and the kids had alot of fun playing outside and of course hunting for eggs. Here's sweet Kate....

and Cole trying out the fishing pole in the pond behind Julie's house.

Here's the fam after church on Sunday

Julie had a wedding shower Saturday night and I'm glad I got to be there for at least one shower. The wedding is coming up May 23rd! I can't believe my little sister is getting married.

These pictures are out of order but here are Cole and Kate at church on Sunday. That hat did not stay on very long.


And the happy couple - Julie and Mike

Kate saying Happy Easter everyone!

4 comments:

Shandra said...

sweet pics! i can't believe julie's wedding is almost here!!

Jackay Metz said...

I loved the pictures. You made our visit so special. Love, Mom

Elizabeth said...

How sweet! I just love your family! Make sure we get good pictures of Julie's big day!

dana' s day said...

I ordered a lot of your pictures! You got some really good ones!