Monday, November 16, 2009

14 weeks

I'm 14 weeks along (almost 15) in these pictures. I didn't really think I was suppose to start showing until a little further along but I guess all the chocolate milk is catching up with me. The baby is the size of a lemon at this stage. I've loved learning about all the developmental stages each week.

I think this picture is funny - Emily and Ivan wanted that lemon so bad. I would like to think they they were just looking at me in adoration but no, they just wanted the lemon.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

you're little belly is so cute! congrats again!

rachel hood said...

yeah jill! i started checking your blog a few weeks ago thinking "i just know jill is pregnant!" yeah, i am so glad you shared your news with us so we can pray for you as you prepare for your world to be totally rocked like you could never imagine! i am so excited for you friend. you look great. We anticipate many, frequent, lots of, tons of updates!

Jacqueline L. Metz said...

The cutest lemon I've ever seen. You're looking great.

Love, Mom

Jen Fisher said...

I loved reading about the "fruit" size of Colton. So happy for you!

Shandra said...

you look great, jill!!! won't be long and we'll find out what it is!! i can't wait!!!!!!