Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's a Girl!

We found out Monday that we are having a little GIRL! I thought for sure that it was a boy so I was really surprised when they told us. I really had to totally change my train of thought but we couldn't be more excited. D said he knew all along that it was a girl.

I'm still feeling really good and really the only symptom that I have been feeling is tiredness. I'm 20 weeks along and I'm growing bigger every day. And I have just started to feel Baby P move around in there. That's an amazing feeling and I can't wait for D to be able to feel it too. After Christmas we have alot to do to get the room ready to go. Only 140 days to go!

5 comments:

rachel hood said...

yea! i love girls! we are so excited for you!

Shandra said...

you look great, jill!!

Mandy said...

YAY Jilly Bean!!! Congrats on a girl!

Unknown said...

I think my booty bump is as big as my baby bump. I'm going to be so out of balance :)

Elizabeth said...

You look adorable!!!!