Sunday, May 16, 2010

Audrey's B-day

Audrey is here! She was born on Tuesday, May 4th at 1:18pm.

I went in to be induced at 5:30 am and she came pretty quickly once everything got started. Thank goodness for epidurals :) There was one 45 minute period where the contractions got pretty bad after my water broke. I asked for the epidural but it took a while to get everything together. Once the epidural kicked in I felt good and the rest of the labor went smoothly.

She weighed 7lbs 5oz and was 19 3/4 inches. She has a good amount of hair that is light brown. She has really light eye brows and eye lashes and a cute little pug nose that looks like D's baby pictures.

This post took a while because i am overwhelmed by the amount of pictures that were taken. I haven't even started looking at the video yet. My mom did a great job of capturing the journey for us. Here are a few from Audrey's first day of life...
















2 comments:

Jackay Metz said...

She's a doll. I'm still in awe of the whole experience. thanks for letting me be there with you and D. Love, Mom

Shandra said...

SO sweet!! i just want to hold her. :( hope you are doing well and she's sleeping lots!!!