Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Friend Mandy

Kelly's Korner is a fun blog I read and she is having a little "blog party" to introduce all her single friends. She is asking everyone to post about their single friends in hopes that some of them can meet up. It made me think of my single friend Mandy and while I normally don't do stuff like this I thought Mandy would be worth it.

So here is a little bit about Mandy...I met Mandy in college and to know her is to love her. Seriously. She is just the kind of laid back, fun, kind person that everyone loves. She moved to the DFW area to teach but she is a small town girl at heart. She is currently working on her Masters degree in education.
Mandy has a great family that she is very close to and is the beloved aunt to two neices. Mandy likes to travel all over with her friends, loves country music and goes to all the good concerts in the area, likes the Texas Rangers to name a few of her interests. This all sounds so cliche and corny but she is such a loyal and amazing friend and really has the sweetest heart. So there you go....that's my wonderful friend Mandy who I love so much!

No comments: