Saturday, September 8, 2007

Football Loyalties

College football has taken over our lives as of late. D went this weekend to the Nebraska football game at Wake Forest so the dogs are keeping me company for the weekend.
I'm having a little trouble determining my college football loyalities. I'm married to a die hard Nebraska fan. I'm an alumni of Tech but none of their games are ever televised so it is hard to keep up with them. And then my parents have been taken over by the LSU spirit down in Baton Rouge. But I'm stating it here and now, my routing order will be:
1. Tech - who doesn't love the underdog?
2. Then comes LSU because you can't beat a night game in Tiger Stadium.
3. Then Nebraska comes third. (but I gotta say that it would be hard if LSU plays Nebraska because I know if LSU wins then D would be in a horrible mood and it would ruin the weekend.)
And the post wouldn't be complete without a picture of Kate....
Isn't she the sweetest thing!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

What a cutie! She is adorable!

I'm with you on the football thing...except sub UT for Nebraska. Are you going to the Tech/LSU game?? That would be fun, but crazy since it is LSU's homecoming!

Lin said...

i had to laugh when i read your post....we've got the lsu/vt game on the tv & the tech/hawaii game on the radio.

kate is precious! love the name ;)

Shandra said...

oh my gosh...your niece looks like a little doll!!! she's so sweet! i'm sure you and julie aren't spoiling her at all!

Elizabeth said...

Kate is beautiful!!!!

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Oh Jill!!! You're a GENIOUS!!!! That's exactly who it is. The second I read that I started yelling at Meg that you had figured it out. As soon you mentioned it immediately clicked in our minds that that's where we knew him from. You don't understand the load you have taken off our minds. You totally validated our brush w/ fame.