Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday Night Blues

After about 6pm on Sundays I realize that the weekend is almost over and another week of work is ahead of me. So that's where I am right now at 8pm on Sunday night. Does anyone else
get that dreaded feeling? I'll be fine tomorrow around 8am but it's just working myself up for it.
I'm excited for, and thinking about my friend Liz who is going in tomorrow to have her little girl. I pray that everything goes smoothly and that I get a call around lunch to let me know that everything is ok. They still haven't picked out a name yet so hopefully they will be inspired once they see her beautiful face.
D's b-day is this Thursday. I was going to try to plan a party but we decided to take a trip instead so we are leaving Friday for Los Angelos and I can't wait. I've been once before but it was for work and I didn't get to do anything touristy. So if you guys have any suggestions on what to see, let me know. We did get tickets for Wicked on Sunday night but other than that we are don't have any big plans.
So that's about it. I hope everyone has a great week and hopefully I will have some interesting stuff to share after our trip.

3 comments:

Shandra said...

sorry...being a mom you work 24/7 so you don't even know when it's the weekend. you'll know what i mean one day!

have fun on your trip. i'm jealous!!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean Jill! I am fine once I get to work on Monday mornings but it's the Sunday nights that make me sad!
Jen Fisher

Elizabeth said...

Ah, Jill- that was so sweet to write about us! Did you get a call? We will have to talk next week after your trip. Hope you have a blast.

I definitely remember dreading Monday on Sunday nights!!!!