Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dresses, Bibs, Booties and Blankies for “The Baby”

We got together Saturday for a Baby Shower for Meg. I've got to say that with only a month to go, Meg seems to be the most pleasant and laid back pregnant women ever! Sorry Meg I couldn't resist putting this picture up. She never reads these anyway so maybe she won't ever know.
So back to the shower. The little girl outfits “the baby” got were so adorable. "The baby" got lots of goodies from Cutesy Cloths but they were sent directly to Meg because the name is a secret. By the way you need to ask Mandy to post a picture of the cutest little baby shoes that "the baby" received. Meg got some real life baby lessons when Jaxson came over to visit. I'm sure Jaxson and "the baby" will be really great friends someday and hopefully go to Tech together to carry on their parents tradition.
So Meg, I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and we can’t wait to meet “The Baby” (can you tell that I'm a little bitter about Meg and Michael not sharing the name with us).

6 comments:

Shandra said...

WOW! y'all did an awesome job! that food looks GOOD! did jen do that? looks like y'all had fun. good to see pics of everyone. meg looks great!

oh and your comment about "the baby" reminds me of that seinfeld episode where that couple keeps telling jerry that he needs to come see "the baby"..ha! do you even watch that show?

meredith said...

Thanks for posting pics, Jill. I didn't even get my camera out of my purse.

jill said...

Jen did the cutest petifores. I wish I had gotten a close up of them.
I hate Seinfield!

Jessica said...

did shandra ask if jen did ALL of the food?! huh. uh, nope. i mean, jen did some good stuff, what with the asparagus wraps and the petit fors, but, c'mon, shan, give the rest of us girls some credit.

p.s. i did not approve that particular hostess photo.

Anonymous said...

sorry, jessica. i just ASSUMED she did it. my bad. Y'ALL did a great job on the food! :P

Shandra said...

you've been tagged and you need to update so check out my blog!