Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First post for June

Saturday night we got to enjoy the company of Jennifer and Deborah from Houston and Austin respectively. And I almost forgot Stacy who came in from Tyler. It was fun catching up on old times and talking about all the people we used to know and even some that we don't know but feel like we do (I did come home and read her blog by the way). We went to eat at La Margarita and we learned that you don't mess around when the waiter is trying to take your drink order. Then Kristi, Roscoe and Bailey hosted us for dessert at their house. Thanks for the yummy brownies and lemon bars! I should have gotten a picture of the dogs but just go to Kristi's blog and you will see plenty.
So there is my post for the month! No really, I'm going to Baton Rouge this weekend for Father's Day so I will have some fun pictures of the fam when I get back.

1 comment:

Shandra said...

jill, we need an update.