Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas

We had a great Louisiana Christmas this year. The highlight has become watching Cole and Kate. Who knows what we did before they came into the picture.
Here's my mom and dad on Christmas morning.
And Dana and Kate playing with Kate's newest toy





Here's Kate concentrating on the cell phone. I think she was trying to learn how to call Aunt Jill.
We took Cole to see a movie. He was so adorablely cute in the movie. He was clapping his hands and dancing in his seat the whole time.
Here's Kate with her cute Christmas leggings
And Julie and Mike
We also traveled to St. Francisville to see Jan and Ken and their kids. They live out in the sticks but it was worth it to see old friends.

So that's about it. I'm working on blogging more in the new year so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Shandra said...

what a GREAT pic of your parents!

LOVE kate's christmas dress!! we have that ball popper and it is a huge hit...but is moving to the attic for a while. i have issues about keeping up w/ the balls!

see you tomorrow!

Elizabeth said...

Kate's clothes are too cute. Sometimes, I wish I was not so cheap and would buy my girls those cute clothes.

I agree with Shandra about your parent's picture. Your mom looks very pretty in that picture.