Friday, May 15, 2009

A wedding without cake

Last weekend we went to San Antonio for the wedding of one of D's friends from work. Mandy told me to eat a piece of cake for her so that got my taste buds going. But we get there and have a nice sit down dinner and then I start looking around for the cake and there wasn't one. The waiter brought us these custard type things instead of wedding cake. Demian liked them but they just didn't cut it for me.
We have another wedding to go to in a couple of weeks so I guess I will have to wait until then to get my fill. Here are some other pictures from the weekend away.



D used to think I was silly for posing for pictures all the time but now he is kinda getting into it.


But he picked up the phone and it started ringing the front desk. Love his face in this one.

5 comments:

Shandra said...

you look good, jill!!! d will have a blog before you know it! :)

Kim said...

isn't one of the perks of going to a wedding, getting to eat 2 pieces of cake??!! ;) I would've been a little disappointed too!

Elizabeth said...

That look on Demian's face is too funny!!!!

You both look great. Can't wait to see pictures from Julie's wedding. Give her my love.

Those little custards or whatever are really cute but I LOVE cake!

Mandy said...

I'm patiently waiting on pics of Julie's wedding :)

Jackay Metz said...

Time to update with "Wedding with a Cake!" But if you are like us, we are still worn out.

Love, Mom