Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Julie's wedding

Here's the week in pictures...
Julie getting her marriage license
Mom getting a pedicure

Julie getting a manicure

The Mother of the Groom and the Mother of the Bride

Girl's Night Out at J. Alexanders

Kate in all her cuteness

Dad making us pancakes

Julie with the ring bearer and flower girl

Bridesmaid Lunch
Julie got all the bridesmaid these cute aprons with our initials on them.

Dana, Julie, me and Mom

Julie with her new mother-in-law and sister-in-laws

Julie and Mom

The church during the rehearsal
Ryan, Dana, and Cole waiting for instructions at the rehearsal

Julie and Mike at the rehearsal dinner. They were so relaxed the whole weekend.

Demian, Jonathan, Dad and Ryan
Julie and Jonathan

Julie's cute flip flops for the reception

Getting ready for the big wedding day!

Julie as a beautiful bride. She was just glowing the whole day.
And the first dance

Lots of cake!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, my goodness! Julie looks fabulous on her wedding day.
It looks like y'all had a wonderful week. I can't get over how grown Jonathan is. Thanks for sharing!

Mandy said...

How fun! Did you bring me a piece of cake? :)

jill said...

I totally forgot to bring you a piece :)
But I got my next shipment of those frozen fundraiser cookies in so I'll make some of those for you.

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

I was really wanting to see a picture of Mikey getting his mani/pedi!

Michael

Jacqueline L. Metz said...

Jill, loved your chronicle of the week and THE wedding of the season for our family. You were a perfect matron of honor!(I may be showing a little prejudice.)

Love, Mom