Tuesday, June 23, 2009

working 9 to 5

I don't have much to update you on so I thought I would show you where I work. I work for a hospital consulting company (i don't want to say the name so they don't somehow get linked up to my blog). But basically what I do all day is work with hospitals to help them negotiate for the best deals on their cardiology equipment. So if you ever need to know about Balloon Pumps or who the best vendor is for Intravascular Ultrasound, I am here for you.
Here is where I spend pretty much 8 hours of my day...
Can you tell how small it is?
This summer I will celebrate my 3 years with the company and for the most part I like my job. The people I work with are fun and that is a big deal since I probably spend as much time with them as I do with my sweet husband (he's reading over my shoulder). We are pretty lucky to work within a 5 minute walk to Starbucks and we have lots of fun restuarants to try out for lunch. We also have lots of shops within walking distance (Mockingbird Station if you know the area) where we can indulge in some retail therapy if we are having a bad day. So that's where I work!

3 comments:

Shandra said...

Jill, WHY don't you have a picture of ME on your desk?? Nice computer!

Elizabeth said...

I keep thinking I am going to call you.

Jackay Metz said...

That is a great, simple explanation of your job. Thanks. You might be crowded a bit, but you DO have 2 computer screens and plenty of room for more pictures.

Love, Mom