Saturday, September 12, 2009

Labor Day in Baton Rouge

Spent last weekend with the fam in Louisiana. We stayed for a few days in Baton Rouge and then we went to Dana's family camp after church on Sunday and stayed until Monday. Get ready for some cuteness...

Kate all decked out and ready for the boat. She's a mean recorder player.
Julie and Kate

Cole and Ryan

Kate in her spot. This is where she rode most of the time. When someone would fall skiing or tubing she would get up to make sure they were ok then she would get back in her spot.



Julie, Jonathan and Cole tubing

Julie and Kate tubing. We couldn't tell if she liked it or not. She wasn't crying though so I think she liked it.

Ryan wakeboarding (or water boarding as my dad calls it)

Foggy Labor Day morning
Cole is in kindergarten now so he is too cool for school.
It was a great long weekend. Alot of memories were made.

4 comments:

dana' s day said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dana' s day said...

Great pics, Jill! You will have to put them on Snapfish, so I can order some. I am so impressed with all of your blogging lately. Maybe I should do about 20 catch up posts for the year, since I haven't done one since Christmas :) I am a blog failure......

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness, I could just eat Cate up.

Jackay Metz said...

Great memories - great family! Thanks for keeping us up! I'm ready for another update!!