Thursday, January 28, 2010

25 Weeks and Babymoon

Here's my week 25 picture. Still no final answer on a name but I think we are getting close. And we've finally made some decisions on the nursery. I'll post on that soon but the crib has been ordered so that's the first step.
Last weekend we had our Babymoon and traveled to San Francisco. It was alot of fun but it rained most of the time we were there. Here are some pictures from the trip...

Jill and Baby at the Golden Gate Bridge



Celebrating Demian's big b-day with a last minute birthday cake...

Waiting to get on the street car.
Visiting Ghirardelli Square


Experiencing Fisherman's Wharf for the first time


Touring Alcatrez






2 comments:

Megan said...

you look great!

Mandy said...

I never knew Demian was a Dora fun. I'll have to remember that next time I see him. :)