Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

My mom, sister Julie, and sister in law Dana came in town on Valentine's weekend. Little did we know they picked the worst weather of the winter to come visit. But it was such a fun weekend and we got alot of baby stuff done like registering and picking out some stuff for the nursery. And of course we went out to eat alot. I had just found out the week before that I passed my 3 hour glucose test so I found a new appreciation for eating :)
Here we are at Chuy's with my aunt and cousin.
And there was no power in most of Highland Park but Sprinkles knew we needed some cupcakes so they used generators to keep making their delicious cupcakes.

Here we are registering at Target (oh my word, my belly looks so huge in this picture).

Lunch in downtown Grapevine with old friends.

My mom and her best friend Kay

No comments: