Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nursery

We are slowly but surely getting the nursery together. We decided to go with pink (surprise, surprise) and I love how it is coming together. Here is D hard at work putting up bead board. Here are the colors of paint that we were choosing between. We ended up going with the second one from the left.
Here is a picture of the crib bedding.


And here is a picture of the pink and the bead board. There is still some finishing work to be done.
I reached the 29 week mark today so I am in my 3rd trimester. All of the sudden it feels like it is all going by so quickly. We had a Drs. appointment this afternoon and the Dr. said everything looks good. I'm starting to go to the Dr. every 2 weeks now so the end is in sight.

5 comments:

Shandra said...

awww...jill, it looks so cute!! she is going to love her room!! i meant to tell you i didn't get your text either so i'm glad you posted these. she'll be here before you know it!!

Jackay Metz said...

That is one hard working man. I hope you give him some extra sugar for all the hard work - it's especially challenging to work with pink.

I love your choices, but especially with the bead board.

Mandy said...

It looks good, Jill. I can't wait to see it! :)

Elizabeth said...

Looks great! Good job, Demian. I'm not sure I could ever talk Chris into putting that bead board up.

Michelle said...

jill! look how cute you are! her room is just precious.