Tuesday, April 13, 2010

29 Day Countdown

So this pregnancy thing is kind of all consuming lately. I have about 29 days left to go and some days I am wishing it would happen tomorrow and other days I'm thinking that I need the full 29 days to get ready.

We went to the Dr. yesterday and got to see little Audrey. They are saying that she is right on track size wise and is head down and ready to come anytime now. Here's her profile shot...
She is about the size of a honeydew melon...



It's been alot of fun celebrating with all my sweet friends. Here is the Tech contingent at one of my baby showers.

And here's a picture of the crib set up. Maybe after this weekend we will have more pictures of the nursery but we are still waiting for the dresser to get here so it's a work in progress.

And here's a picture of the dad to be. He came up to my work for a baby shower last week and I thought this picture was so funny. He doesn't know what to do with all the pink stuff that is invading our home. I can't wait to see him as a dad for the first time. I know he is going to be a great one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!!

Jackay Metz said...

Go, Dad! Glad you are recognizing D for his importance. And all the hard work. Demian has done a great job as usual, making things look so nice.