Monday, April 26, 2010

Bedrest and Nursery Pictures

My life is pretty boring these days but that will change soon! I went in for my 37 week appointment and the Dr. ordered me to be on bedrest because of high blood pressure. So my last day of work was last Tuesday. A little earlier than I expected but I've had a good week of rest and now I'm ready to meet little Audrey. I'll go back to the Dr. tomorrow so we might have more of an update then. The bags are all packed and ready to go! Here are some pictures of the nursery.








2 comments:

Maw Maw Metz said...

Talk about precious - now all we need is baby Audrey to fill the place with joy and laughter.

Love, Mom

Shandra said...

awww...the room looks great, jill. i see you have a bed for me too!!

how did your apt go today? i need to call you...i forget you're home during the day now!!