Tuesday, May 22, 2007

First Post

Ok - I'm joining the blog world finally. And can I just say that I almost gave up when trying to decide on a blog name. That was the hardest part. And I still think I will change it since it's pretty cheesy. If you haven't figured out D is my new husband of a month or so! Shortened name to protect the innocent. It's still really weird to say that he is my husband.
He's at a business dinner tonight and he left me to take care of the dogs. 3 dogs that is and they know when "the boss" is not home. They have already gotten in one fight and so one dog is being punished outside. So while all you guys are talking about your kids and how to raise them, I will be using the wisdom for the dogs I inherited when I got married. I will definately post some pictures of them once I figure out this whole blog thing. So that's about it for now - I don't want to run out of things to say early on so I'll leave the rest for later.

6 comments:

Shandra said...

YAY!! You go Jill!! I expect a new post every week! That's not too much to ask for. :)

Jessica said...

way to go, jill! i'm so proud of you for stepping out!

Elizabeth said...

I love the pink and brown background. Show us the dogs b/c you know I LOVE animals. HA!!!
But I will read about them just b/c it is you.

Mandy said...

Woo hoo, Jill learned how to blog!!! I'm so proud of you, Jilly Bean. It's about stinkin' time! :)

Anonymous said...

hey, great job with the setup...don't go gettin all excited cause i am not good at this...i rarely post, reply and i never do anything cool (like slides n stuff) but i am glad to see you in

Anonymous said...

How do you add links to other peoples blog? I'll work on adding some pictures tonight. Also, Liz - what do you mean brown and pink? I don't see the pink but maybe it's just my computer.