Sunday, May 27, 2007

wedding pics

Here are some pictures of the wedding. We had so much fun that day. My dad performed the ceremony which made it so special. We only cried a little bit :)


These are my flowergirls - Anne and Lauren. They are my first cousins and their older sister Jane was in my brothers wedding a few years back so they have been waiting patiently and were so excited to be flowergirls.

The wedding day was a gorgeous one but it was very windy. My veil was all over the place and the mic picked up the wind as my dad was talking. Very distracting when you are trying to say your vows but we're married, right?

It's finally over!

Honeymoon pictures coming up next...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pictures are beautiful...i am sure you were a lovely bride...sorry we weren't there to see it...we pray God's grace as you seek to serve the Lord together

Shandra said...

you looked beautiful!!! wish i could have been there. i know you missed me! :)

Lin said...

just found your blog! it's about time you joined us. :)
you were a beautiful bride! Love the dress.

Anonymous said...

You were a beautiful bride! I was hoping someone would post some pics & I am so glad that it was you posting on your new blog! They are really beautiful pics.
Love, Susan B.