Sunday, March 30, 2008

Girl's Weekend '08

7 Tech girls got together for the weekend in Dallas and I only got one picture...
We ate pancakes, shopped, ate lunch, shopped, went to Starbucks, shopped, ate at Patrizio's, went back to the hotel and talked alot and then ate some more. Then we woke up this morning and ate and then talked and then headed home. A great weekend!
And when I came home D was setting up our DVR. I know we are way behind but I'm so excited! No more missing the end of the Bachelor because I fall asleep before the rose ceremony! And no more commercials!

3 comments:

Shandra said...

um...you forgot to say how you missed me at girls weekend. i always miss the fun! i'll catch lindsey's blog w/ more pics.

oh and we don't have a dvr. so we are behind times too.
d looks like he's thinking...jill, i really don't want to be on your blog!

Carrie said...

Girl, you won't know how you survived before DVR!!! It's WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

And me!!! We don't have a DVR either-it would be nice to record Dora.