Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Hobby

This past week we have gone to few events that have kept us out past our bedtime. But I have discovered my new passion in life. I want to be an event photographer. Just joking of course but when we went to the Mavs game I spent the whole time trying to get some action shots. It makes the game go by quickly. Here are some of my attempts.
Dirk shooting a free throw
Dirk shooting again
The Mascot
And I finally got a pic with the ball in the air
Willie Nelson
And we also went to a Willie Nelson concert with the Dallas Symphony. I knew 3 songs - On The Road Again, Always on My Mind, and that song about Wiskey for Horses or something like that. But you can't pass up free tickets!


7 comments:

Shandra said...

am i on the wrong blog or is jill blogging about sports? :)

Elizabeth said...

You make me laugh!!!!!

Shandra- We have a new Jill- she has 3, yes 3 dogs and is now blogging about sports.

Shandra said...

yeah, i forgot about the dogs. what was i thinking? we need a blog about a sale at ann taylor to make up for this sports one!!

Lin said...

you have an AWESOME camera. what kind is it? i'm shopping around.

jill said...

Ummmmm Hello! I don't have any kids to blog about so this is all I have to blog about.

jill said...

Hey Lindsey, It's a Cannon PowerShot SD850. It's kind of the middle end of the Cannon models. I like it and when I was looking everyone said Cannon was the best.

Carrie said...

jill...got your email to shan. i will write you back tomorrow...i say go for it! more info to come...
mrsowen04 at gmail dot com