Monday, March 3, 2008

I got to spend some time with Liz in LA this weekend. No entertainment was needed. We stayed entertained by Clara and Allie the whole time. Clara speaks in the 3rd person and calls herself Clar Clar. It's so funny.

And Allie just looks cute and eats and sleeps and cries a little. I might have held her a little too much but I can't help it. She's so snuggly.Oh and we got the best cupcakes at this new little cupcake place in West Monroe called Curls Cupcakes. I was a little snobbish going in since we are lucky enough to have Sprinkles cupcakes here in Dallas. I really didn't think there was any way these could be as good but I stand corrected. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that these were better than Sprinkles.
It was a great trip and I only wish it could have been longer.

Oh and by the way, it's snowing here in Dallas right now!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ah, Jill! Thank you so much for coming!!!!! It was so fun to get to spend some time with you. Thank you, Demian, for sharing her!

Elizabeth said...

I meant to send the rest of the cupcakes with you but I forgot. You will just have to come back and bring Demian with you! Or maybe one day in the not too far future we will be brave enough to go on a trip with 2 little ones and come to Dallas.

Shandra said...

oh my gosh! i'll be impressed if liz comes to dallas w/ 2 kiddos by herself!! liz, your girls are precious!

i'm jealous of the snow...a little!