Monday, July 30, 2007

Help

Please pray for my Grandma LeBlanc as she was admitted to the hospital on Saturday night in Baton Rouge. They are still running some tests but think it may have been a TIA, more commonly known as a "mini" stroke. There doesn't seem to be any permanent damage and she is in good spirits. I talked to her on my way home from work and she said she was looking forward to our visit in August so I viewed that as a good sign. They expect her to be released on Wednesday so I'm hopeful that there are no other complications.
Please also pray for my parents as they are looking for alternatives to provide more care for her. She is currently in the independent living section of a nice place but they are looking at an opening in the assisted living section which would provide more nursing care when needed.

3 comments:

Shandra said...

awww, jill. i'm sorry to hear that about your grandma. glad she is doing better tho.

Anonymous said...

we will seek the Lord's will on your behalf (and your families)...grace and peace to you in Our God and Savior

Lin said...

i'm sorry to hear about your grandma. i'll be praying for her & your family.